Sometimes the preparation of the food becomes a dilemma: the oil boils and splashes, the milk spills, you can not remove the traces of burned foods from the pan, and to top it all you have tears to go chopping onions.
We at Buy Kitchen Stuff collect some practical tips for you that you probably do not know about cooking, cleaning and organizing that space in your home.
We leave you the following cooking tips that will help you a lot:
- Buy the freshest ingredients and the best quality, do not let yourself be carried away by offers and promotions, just try to get back merchandise.
- To cook vegetables, boil them in water. To stop the cooking and fix the color, strain them and put them in a container with water and ice. To heat them, add a little butter and salt. Heat covered over low heat.
- If you’re going to prepare fish, always buy the freshest one, ask for a bag of ice, so you’ll make sure it gets fresh home.
- When preparing baking recipes, completely clean the surfaces where you are going to work. If you are going to refrigerate the dish, cover it tightly so that it does not absorb strange aromas.
- For the lettuce to lose its withered appearance and be more crispy for the salad, put it in a bowl of cold water and add the juice of half a lemon for each lettuce, let it rest for half an hour in a cool place, drain it well and serve.
- If your hand goes with the vinegar in the salad, place a ball of bread crumb between the ingredients so that it absorbs all the excess. Add a little more olive oil and be careful with salt.
- To prevent rusting potatoes, store them together with an apple.
- To avoid opening the egg shell, add a pinch of salt in the water.
- To remove the difficult grease from a pan, simply add a few drops of soap and enough water to cover the bottom and take it to the fire until it boils.
- Sprinkle plastic containers with vegetable spray before placing tomato-based sauces. You will avoid stains.