A freezer is no longer a luxury nowadays, but it is rapidly becoming a must-have appliance for the average household. With a freezer, you can keep your food items and beverages fresh for an incredibly long duration of time. But when it comes to picking a freezer, the options are definitely overwhelming owing to the fact that there are tons of models and brands of freezers presently on the market. To save you from the hassle of having to explore through the numerous types of freezers out there, here are some the best selling freezers on Amazon.com to give you an idea of some of the suitable options that you have if you are searching for a reliable freezer.
1. Danby DUFMO85A2WDD1
- Energy Star-rated-this means the model is designed to help you store your food items while at the same time reducing your power bills significantly.
- Awesomely spacious-its 8.5 cubic feet storage space featuring 3 quick-freeze shelves and 4 door shelves means it is made with your storage needs in mind. As such, you can store a huge amount of food items for long thus saving you from those endless trips to the grocery store.
- Quick freeze option- designed to give the right freezing temperature easy and fast, while its mechanical thermostat is designed to enable precision adjustments thus enabling you customize your freezing to suit your storage needs.
- It runs smoothly throughout- its precise, easy-to- customize mechanical thermostat coupled with the manual defrosting system ensures the unit runs smoothly throughout.
- Features a smart scratch-resistant worktop-designed for your additional accessories, while its reversible door is crafted for either right or left-handed opening.
This attractive model is surely a great option for anyone searching for an energy-efficient freezer that is spacious enough to handle all their food storage needs. It comes with features specially designed to help you customize your food storage needs.
2. Midea WHS-185C1
- Customizable temperatures-the unit features mechanical dial designed to enable adjustable temperature control hence enabling you to select the right temperature for your storage needs.
- Easy to clean-it comes with a manual defrost together with a built-in defrost drain, all designed to make cleaning out this unit less of a task.
- Boasts a Whisper-Quiet technology-this freezer is an excellent selection for homeowners searching for a silent freezer . The unit boats a whisper-quiet compressor which is undetectable once the freezer is running.
- Compact but amazingly spacious-while the freezer has a compact design; it is nevertheless spacious enough to handle a surprising amount of food items.
This freezer is absolutely a great choice for small kitchens or basically homes with limited space. It is spacious enough to allow you store most of your food items. The very fact that it is manufactured by one of the world’s most outstanding manufacturers of freezers and refrigerators, Midea, means that it is a high quality model worth spending money on.
3. Igloo FRF472
- Built for everyday use- its durable cabinet is scratch-resistant thus making the entire unit suitable for everyday use.
- It comes with a drain cup that is designed for simple manual defrosting
- It spacious capacity of 7.1 cu. ft makes it suitable for storing a wide array of food items such as meats, groceries, beverages and dairy products.
- It has a compact design and thus it can fit into any kitchen or any space where it is needed.
This chest freezer does an excellent job when it comes to storing a wide array of food items. It is designed with user’s convenience in mind, and that why it boasts a host of awesome features just to help you keep your favorite food items at your desired temperature.
Freezers come in different types.
- Upright freezers
- Chest freezers
- Deep freezers
- Portable freezers
The following are a list of things that you should consider when making a choice for the freezer that you need.
1. Have an idea of how big or small a freezer you may be in need of.
2. Keep in mind that your budget will determine your purchase.
3. You may want a freezer that is efficient in energy use since freezers run constantly for most of the time.
4. How frequent you visit the freezer. The typical habits of how people in your home use the freezer will help you know what kind of freezer you need to buy.